In the West Jin, Yongjia, Tang and Song Dynasties, the central plains were in chaos, while Fujian was relatively stable. The north of Fujian is full of primeval forest, especially secluded, which is the first choice for refugees. For this reason, a large number of Central Plains people fled to Northern Fujian, including yuankeng.
（1） The formation background of nine villages
1. The origin of village name
In history, there is a pit at the back door of the village called yuankeng, which is called yuankeng village in history. Later, why is it called Jiucun?
In the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935 A.D.), Shunchang was divided into three districts. The first district office was located in the ancestral hall of Cai family in the village, which was called "yuankeng district". In order to avoid the confusion of village name and district name, the name of "yuankeng village" was changed to "Jiucun village". Yuankeng is the special name of the area. (before that, "nine villages" refers to nine villages within Wenchang bridge, namely Houfu, Fengxia, dabuohou, Cunwei, guangjishan, Xinwei, Dongjiao, fangcuo and yuankeng.)
2. The formation of Jiucun Village
During the chaos of Yongjia in the Western Jin Dynasty (around 310 A.D.), the surnames Fang, Fu, and Guan lived in xianjiu village, with a small number of people and no village formed. In 1402, ye Longsheng moved his family from Qucun bunker to xianjiu village. During the Jiajing period of the Ming Dynasty, Cai Kang was an official in Shunchang. After retirement, he settled down in Yanggu. Several decades later, his family moved to the present nine villages, and Zhu moved to the nine villages in the Ming Dynasty. For this reason, nine villages in the Ming Dynasty have been formed.
（2） The background of the formation of villages in the eastern suburbs
At the end of the Southern Song Dynasty (around 1276 A.D.), Xiuer, the first ancestor of Chen family, moved from Changle County (Heshang town) to the foot of Guishan mountain in yuankeng. Before the Chen family moved in, the surname Zhang of Xiushui had first moved to the foot of Guishan mountain. The surname Zhang lived in the west section, and the surname Chen lived in the east of the surname Zhang, so it was called "the eastern suburb". Later, the descendants of Chen developed to Shantang, Gushang and Lingtou streets, formed villages in the Ming Dynasty, and developed to "three big buildings" in the Qing Dynasty. (the eastern suburb is basically a surname of Chen)
（3） Background of the formation of Xiushui Village
1. The origin of Xiushui Village
Xiushui underground is limestone, there are underground rivers, underground lakes, groundwater is very rich. When digging wells in the village, there will be water in the shallow 30-50 cm, and water in the deep one or two meters. The water volume is large, the water quality is clear, warm in winter and cool in summer. It is weak alkaline. It is not easy to change acid when making wine with it. It is named "Xiushui village" because of its water show.
Xiushui village is connected with Dongjiao Village. The terrain in the eastern suburb is higher. At the head of the village, Xiushui is at the end of the village. In history, Xiushui is called "village tail". Because Xiushui is near the pit, it is also called "village tail pit".
2. The formation of Xiushui Village
Xiushui has two main surnames. The surname Zhang moved in at the end of Song Dynasty. First, he lived near the ancestral hall of Zhang family at the foot of Guishan mountain. Later, his descendants multiplied and developed to the "white hard head", formed zhangcuonong in Ming Dynasty, and then developed to Guangji mountain. The Wu family moved into the area near the ancestral hall of the present Wu family in the middle and later period of the Yuan Dynasty. Later, the descendants propagated to wucuonong in the Ming Dynasty and Xiushui in the Ming Dynasty.
（4） The formation background of Fufeng Village
1. The origin of the name of Fufeng Village
Fufeng village consists of Houfu village, Fengxia village and dabuhou Village (with a small number of people). The word "Fufeng" is taken from Houfu village and the word "Fengxia" from Fengxia village, forming the village name of "Fufeng".
2. The formation of Fufeng Village
At the end of Tang Dynasty, Liao town's tomb was built in the back of Dabu (at the road near dazhangshu at the present grain station). He was the chief of the royal palace. Some people guarded the tomb, and there was a family temple nearby. At the beginning of Song Dynasty, Liao Xun made a promise for the front of the palace. The tomb was built beside the present church, and some people also guarded the tomb. Therefore, at the end of Tang Dynasty and the beginning of Song Dynasty, some people of Liao clan lived in Fufeng. At the end of the Northern Song Dynasty, the Wu family moved into the "Da Qian tou" of shanghoufu. The surnames Hu and Rao moved to Fengxia in the Yuan Dynasty. In the middle of the Yuan Dynasty, Wu Kang and his family moved to Houfu. During Zhengde period of the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Mingwu came from duck mother pit of Zhengfang to work as a long-term laborer in Fengxia. Later, his daughter was Xu Qi's wife, and his descendants multiplied. Fufeng formed a village in the Ming Dynasty.